Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

I’m a stay-at-home mother of two, and an Independent Distributor of SeneGence International.  We have an impressive line of anti-aging skincare and long-lasting cosmetics.  I send out a monthly e-mail with information that I think my customers will enjoy, but I frequently find myself with more to share with my clients than they’d probably like to receive in their inboxes.  Since I refuse to inundate them with e-mails (trust me, I have e-mail, and I know how annoying that is!) I decided to create a forum where I can post as often as I want and those who are interested can check in as they please.  My goal is to offer updates, tips, and interesting information that can help you achieve A Look That Lasts.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment